How to set your notifications
You can set your notifications by going to your name on top right and clicking on My Profile. An ADMIN user can set notifications for other users by going to ADMIN > Users and clicking on Edit.
HelloShift offers a number of notification options to make sure you receive the right amount of notifications based on your role.
If you are having trouble receiving notifications, here are the steps you can take:
- Make sure your notification settings are correct
- Notifications are also controlled at your device level. Make sure you have notification turned on for HelloShift.
- Remember you will not be notified about notes/tasks you create yourself. This is by design.
- If you are having having issues with notifications about guest messages, check here.
- If you are not sure, re-install the app and accept the prompt during installation for receiving notification.
- If none of this works, contact us and provide the note or task you did not receive notification for.
(Video length: 1 minute, 45 seconds)
This video shows how you can set your notification settings.